Wednesday, November 5, 2008

These Birds Heading South-We Hope You Follow Us

I've always wanted a public blog, because I want everyone to feel welcome and peek in if they'd like to. However, when I say everyone, I mean nice, good people, everyone. I saw this link on a friend's blog today, and it convinced me to go private because I post all about our children, house and area.

So please if you're interested in peeking in on our family blog, leave your email address on a comment and we'll gladly add you to it. Also, your emails ARE PRIVATE & I will not show them in the comments to protect you as well. I will only use your emails for the purpose of adding you to our blog, that is all.

It stinks when I find an old friends blog, a long lost family members blog, or just a fun looking blog, and I can't email the blog owner to be added because, I've lost their emails, I never had them, or I don't know who they are. So I decided to just change domain name of my regular blog and use the old domain name as a reference to find us. Hope it works...

3 comments:

Kami Su said...

Sweet.

jhasay said...

Hi! I found your blog a while ago when trying to find a creative gift for my neice's baptism. I saw what you did for your daughter's baptism with the box and thought it was a great idea. Do you mind adding me to your list? I think you have such creative ideas and recipes. Thank you so much!

Kami Su said...

Jenny I would love to add you leave your email and I'll do it. Thanks.